The health and safety of everyone is one of our primary objectives.
We have placed limits on how many people can occupy the studio during sessions. No more than 10 people are allowed in your rental party.
Before every rental session we clean and sanitize the space, and our equipment.
We highly suggest mask wearing and social distancing during your creative session. We ask that if you are feeling ill or experiencing symptoms that you do not visit the studio. This is for the safety of everyone.
By renting the Studio you acknowledge that you are in agreement with our cancellation policy:
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund of their booking price. Guests may cancel their booking between 7 days and 48 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their booking Price. Cancellations submitted less than 48 hours before the event start time are not refundable.
By renting the Studio you acknowledge that you are in agreement with and will follow the studio rules:
- No smoking whatsoever in the studio.
- No weapons allowed
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are permitted inside the studio.
- No nude or partially nude photography is permitted in or around the studio.
- The space may not be used for pornography or production of pornographic content.
- No pets/animals allowed without prior consent of a company representative.
- If anything is moved, items must be returned to their original location.
- Your Rental time includes setup and teardown.
- Maximum of 10 people in renter’s party.
Please keep doors SHUT at all times
*The studio has security cameras for the safety of the studio, the equipment, and our renters