We work with brands that make a positive impact, and we have fun doing it. We’re people-focused, and it comes through in our work and our culture.
Here’s how we make KDM Creative Studio a fulfilling place to work:
- We work with brands that ooze positivity and innovation
- We’re open and collaborative, intentionally small to focus on relationships first
- We’re fun and relaxed, but professional
- We never stop learning, and encourage employees to follow their creative ideas
- We offer competitive pay and health benefits for full time positions
- We take Fridays off – yes, all of us do!
- We offer X weeks of paid time off per year – to start
Does that sound good? If so, we’d love to meet you. Read on to see how we can make beautiful things together!
KDM Creative Studio is looking for a talented entry-level graphic designer who’s passionate about working with innovative brands that make a positive impact. We’re full of enthusiastic creators designing visual strategy for beauty and wellness brands. Our team is purposely small so we can foster an open environment that’s perfect for fresh ideas.
We’re looking for a graphic design intern who’d like to gain experience in a collaborative, agile agency. A graphic design intern at KDM Creative Studio must have strong attention to detail, knowledge of the Adobe Suite, and be able to work independently as well as brainstorm with the team. If you want to build your design skills and work with emerging, modern brands, read on!
What you’ll do:
- Help create sophisticated and eye-catching visual content for client package design, social media, websites, e-commerce, brochures, media kits, signage, and more
- Help design digital media assets for use in graphics, videos, and animations
- Work under the guidance of the leadership team to develop innovative, high-quality design that follows brand standards across all platforms
- Retouch and manipulate existing designed assets and images
- Manage and accurately maintain graphic file organization
- Evaluate and critique client design projects to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the team on additional agency projects as needed
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a BA program at an accredited college or university
- Graphic Design student preferred
- Have experience with Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Keen understanding of layout, typography, composition, and other design principles
- Ability to work proactively, multitask, and perform under project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Open to constructive feedback that’ll help you learn and grow your skills
- Able to provide a compelling portfolio of your graphic design work
Sounds like you? Email your resume and portfolio link to email@example.com
More detailing coming soon!